Boostlingo is excited to announce a webinar they have coming up on Monday, November 25, 2018 at 11 a.m. PST.
The main speaker at this webinar Williams be Judit Martin, the NCTA Vice President, who is also a Certified Interpreter Translator with marin language services. This webinar is a one-of-a-kind learning experience, focusing primarily on interpretation for pain management.
The webinar will cover a number of things such as the following topics:
- Introduce healthcare interpreters to medical terminology related to pain management
- Introduce new trends and treatments in pain management
- What is pain management?
- The most common injuries that lead to management referrals
- A description of treatments for pain management
- The complexity of pain management and the challenges interpreters face with it
All of the participants will receive terminology and glossaries in English, Spanish and Chinese pertaining to this area of care.
Boostlingo encourages you to register for this Exclusive Webinar with Judit Marin. To do so, please visit
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
We can’t wait to see everyone tuned in!