At Boostlingo, we’re always trying to improve our platform’s performance and to add features that are relevant to the way you do business. With those goals in mind, we’re excited to share the new features included in this week’s release: Boostlingo 4.7.0
- Reorganizing the Administrator View– Members Tab:Based on your feedback, our team has redesigned elements of our management console to improve access to the most important settings. The biggest change is the addition of the Members tab for user management.
The Members tab is your central location to set up and manage your Administrators, Interpreters and Account profiles:
- Edit profiles
- Assign Watchers
- Adjust permissions
- Enable/Disable users
In the Configuration tab, settings for Accounts and Interpreters can be configured, including some new settings for Interpreter access to features.
Interpreter Feature Access:
Whether you’re working with a small onsite team, or a large remote workforce, role-based management is key to setting up users for success and ensuring they have access to the features they need. By leveraging Boostlingo’s role-based access to features, Administrators can improve adoption as users become acclimated to the platform.
We’ve now expanded role-based management to interpreters in the form of Feature Access controls. LSC Admins now can configure access for interpreters to the following areas (with more to come):
- Notes (on scheduled appointments)
Device Type Reporting:
Quality of services is vital for OPI and VRI calls, and this can often be impacted by the devices being used by interpreters and requestors. Reporting on this information is critical to your company’s success, and in 4.7.0 Boostlingo has now introduced Device Type information in the in-platform call logs as well as in logs exports.
LSC admins can now see the following information for both their requestors and interpreters for OnDemand and Scheduled calls:
- Operating system
- Operating system version
- Application used
- Application version
THE BEST PART: This data is available for all current and historic call records.
Audit Trail – Policies:
System Audit trails have gone through multiple revisions since it’s initial release in January 2021. With 4.7.0, by popular demand, Boostlingo is happy to announce the inclusion of Policies as a new area in the auditing module.
Within Policies, LSC Admins can now track when the following changes are made and who made those changes:
- Policy is created/deleted/edited
- Default Policy flag is added/removed
- Members are added/removed
- Fields/items are added/removed
- Field configuration settings are edited
- Field privacy settings are changed
- Fields are reordered
- Export ANY Insight report to CSV
- See operator hold times when calls are routed to the BPIN
- Request a gender preference through IVR
- Batch send Invoices to Interpreters
Also enjoy lots of bug fixes and improvements with this release.
Thanks as always for your loyalty to Boost – we’re so glad to be improving the app and helping you connect with your communities.
U.S. Headquarter 98 San Jacinto
c/o Industrious, Suite 400
Austin, TX 78701
EMEA Headquarter Vesterbrogade 149 Copenhagen, Denmark 1620