Pre-Scheduled Assignment Request Form
Boostlingo partners can request a prescheduled interpretation session for languages listed as “preschedule recommended” on the BPIN Supported Languages List, extended duration sessions (more than 1.5 hours) or sessions with other specific requirements. Visit our BPIN Supported Languages page for more information about when to preschedule a session.
You must be a Boostlingo partner to request a prescheduled interpretation session. (Not sure if you are an active partner? Submit an inquiry to Boostlingo.)
Please notice that your preschedule requests from 8am-8pm EST on weekdays require 2 business days lead time. Requests for sessions outside of business hours require 1 business week lead time. Requesting a prescheduled interpretation session does not guarantee that an interpreter will be confirmed.
Schedule a Spoken Language Interpreter
What to Expect for Prescheduled Sessions:
When an interpreter is confirmed for your prescheduled session, you will receive instructions for accessing your session, including an order number. Check with your Boostlingo Account Manager in advance if you need to set up Zoom integration for your prescheduled session.
- Prescheduled ASL (non-legal) (8am-8pm EST M-F): $1.65/min
- Prescheduled ASL (nights and wknds/holidays, same day requests (if the time from submission to the time of appt is less than 24hrs): $1.95/min
- Prescheduled Spoken: $1.20/min (48hr notice); $1.35 for same day requests (if the time from submission to the time of appt is less than 24hrs)
- CDI or Legal ASL: $2.50* need to be on professional or enterprise plan to access CDI or Legal
You will be billed for the scheduled duration of the appointment if the session ends early. Additional time beyond the scheduled duration will be billed per minute.
At Boostlingo, we strive to render excellent technology to provide the highest quality interpretation services to you and the rest of our partners. To be consistent with this mission, we have an Appointment Cancellation Policy that allows us to schedule appointments for all clients:
- We require that you give our interpreters and partners at least 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment. This allows for other clients to be scheduled into that appointment time slot. If you miss an appointment without sufficient notice, this is considered a missed appointment. Missed appointments will be charged the entire fee of the interpreter for the agreed upon time.
- If a client is more than 15 minutes late without prior notice for a scheduled appointment, we will consider this a missed appointment and the same cancellation fee will be charged.
- Calls that go longer than the scheduled duration can be re-routed at the discretion of the interpreter to another available interpreter. This may result in rollover from Video Remote Interpreting to Over the Phone Interpreting.
The Boostlingo Professional Interpreter Network (BPIN) allows clients to use Boostlingo’s services to get on-demand interpretation with third-party providers, including independent third-party interpretation service providers under agreement with Boostlingo or certain Boostlingo affiliates (BPIN Partners). The BPIN can be accessed through Boostlingo’s mobile applications, landline phones or Boostlingo’s website portal, or Zoom integration provided as part of the service agreement.
Boostlingo does not provide interpretation services as an interpretation service provider. Third-party BPIN Partners reserve the right to decline interpretation services to a Boostlingo customer contacted through the Boostlingo Platform. Boostlingo does not contract with, employ, hire, vet, qualify, manage or provide interpreters and is not responsible or liable for the conduct of interpreters who are providing interpretation services via the BPIN.
Boostlingo works with BPIN Partners to ensure that they meet Boostlingo’s minimum quality standards. BPIN Languages are generally supported as on-demand services, but Boostlingo cannot guarantee that any on-demand OPI or VRI call placed to the BPIN for a supported language will be answered. Boostlingo reserves the right to change and update the list of supported languages for both OPI and VRI services at any time. Boostlingo clients can route calls to their own interpreter pool (known as “Internal Calls”) and are not required to use the BPIN.