FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Dieter Runge, Boostlingo
Phone: (347) 934-9440
Email: [email protected]
Boostlingo Launches New Video Conferencing Feature to Meet Remote Interpreting Needs
BoostLink™ offers healthcare providers, patients, and remote interpreters a secure, easy-to-use video conference option with the communication and privacy features they need.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, (MAY 2020)—More healthcare professionals than ever are relying on telehealth platforms to care for patients remotely due to COVID-19. As the demand for telehealth rises, so does the demand for remote interpreters who can assist patients who are deaf or have limited English skills. To meet this urgent need, Boostlingo launched BoostLink™, a new video conferencing feature that connects multiple participants through the Boostlingo Platform to an highly qualified Language Interpreter.
BoostLink™ offers healthcare providers, patients, and interpreters a secure, easy-to-use way to communicate remotely, which keeps all parties safe. No installation is required, and additional participants never need to login. Users can join via a link, SMS, or email for quick and easy access.
The platform’s features include:
- Ability to connect up multiple participants from different locations for OnDemand or scheduled Video Interpretation calls.
- Options to join by video, audio, or phone.
- Ability to add participants at any time. Both the interpreter and requestor can do it.
- Waiting rooms. Invited users gather in a brand-able waiting room and can wait for meetings to begin.
- Full room control. Requestors and interpreters can remove or mute users at any time.
- Privacy filters. A knock to join filter allows requestors or interpreters to decide who enters the room.
- Private rooms. Transient rooms provide zero access to users who weren’t explicitly invited.
- Fully configurable. Pick and choose which role has permissions for a call.
- Fully reportable. Call details are immediately exportable and reportable through the platform for all registered users.
- Mobile support for iOS and Android.
The BoostLink™ platform is also more secure than Zoom or Skype, and includes all the backend data support that Boostlingo is known for.
“Unlike some video conferencing platforms, we’ve always designed ours with user security, privacy and regulatory compliance in mind,” said Co-Founder Dieter Runge. “When it comes to telehealth services, no provider or patient should have to worry about compromising HIPAA requirements and with BoostLink™, they will never need to.”
The new BoostLink™ video conferencing platform will be available for all Boostlingo users in May. For more information, contact Boostlingo today.
About Boostlingo: Boostlingo is a language software and technology company based in San Francisco, California. Boostlingo is focused on defining the next generation of interpretation technology solutions. Boostlingo software is device agnostic, infinitely scalable and compliant across all common regulatory and security requirements. By providing access to interpretation delivery and management applications including On-Demand VRI, OPI, and On-Site scheduling services, Boostlingo intends to advance global access and support from the interpreter services community. Learn more about Boostlingo at www.boostlingo.com
Boostlingo Media Contact: